i Rakesh Khanna have bought a jeans at levi's store at 2nd floor ambience mall today 28 march 2016 at 04:14 pm....before the payement i told the manager that i need the alteration to be done fast as i need to go for a meeting, the manager agreed to get it done in half n hr but to my dismay when i reached there after 40 min  staff (one in particular ) was very rude and literally threatening...he misbehaved with me in such a way that i swear i will never ever buy a levi's product for myself nor for my family or friends...ill also make a point to see to it that my close friends and relative do not visit this particular levi's store

Rakesh Khanna

9971363700

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of levis jeans from Levis and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Levis to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Levis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Levis?

Comments