After sale service very bad.I went to ville store in lancaster PA for my complaint of levis shoes.
I didn't get satisfaction on service.i can't understand that how comes the brand allows to sell their products by 3rd party who is spoiling the name of brand.Apart from this I advice to all that don't ever buy Levis Shoes in your whole life.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "Hair Cuttery Lancaster PA, Went in for a Ombre left with my hair falling out and all over highlights she noticed how bad she damaged my hair and told me to..."
- "I've been putting off pulling out my wisdom tooth for quite some time until the pain became unbearable the past few weeks. My regular dentist who had referred..."
- "I just put this in my living room and I hate it. It looks pretty but out of the 12 boxes I bought there was pieces in each box that..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."