I used to wear 501's for work and pleasure, about 10 years ago the quality dropped so far (the crotch splitting) I stopped buy them for work, but continued buying them for nice casual wear away from work.I love the way they fit me, unfortunately I am now forced to change brands completely.

You sell a pitiful product! You have transitioned from one the most dependable, quality driven companies in the world to an embarrassment. I will NEVER again waste a penny on such a pathetic, profit driven, Mexican made disgrace.

Here is a few more words for the retarded site minimum of 100 words in a complaint.I was able to completely relay my disgust with levis in only 92 words.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Levis and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Levis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Levis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Levis?

Comments