2.0

1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at bottom of receipt.

I purchased 2 levis jeans £54 +£42 on sale. I got them for my brother so eventually he tryed but didnt like so the 9th day from purchase i went to levis store. I was told no refund on sale item after 7days. Every high st big brand i know give 28days return back for money as you got receipt.

Ok thats your policy but the upsetting thing is when i asked for a gift voucher they said the jeans price gone down to £45 +£35 and you will only get voucher what we selling for now not the price when you brought it. I had a receipt so atlest i should get voucher for what i paid which was £96 but they wanted to give only £80! This wrong and manager was not helpful will rather go buy from debhams because i can buy with out problems. I look levis jeans but first and last i will directly use levis.

At the end i was upset so i changed like for like but correct size. Am not happy.

Review about: Levis 501 Jeans.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Manager confused on own return policy.

Comments