1.8

Hi, I am very troubled by the customer service I received at the Soho Levi's store located in 495 Broadway, New York, NY 10012.I am sure its not a example of the excellent service that Levi's wishes to promote and that which I have received over the years.

Firstly I went to the Levi's store Meatpacking located in 414 W 14th St, New York, NY 10014 there were trucker jackets being sold there which were marked down to a sale price of $39.99. I purchased a couple of jackets and used a 20% off coupon that I received the employees were very nice and helpful. I then proceeded to go to the store located in Soho and I noticed that they were having a 50% off promotion which included markdowns. I kindly asked the cashier if I can receive a price adjustment to reflect the 50% off promotion.

I was then told I had to go the same store that I bought the jackets to receive the discount. I called the Levis Meatpacking store only to hear that the Soho store should be able to adjust the price. I then spoke to someone named Gladys who was very unfriendly and treated me like a criminal. She told me that I cant purchase items from one store and then receive a price adjustment from another even though both stores are official Levi stores who carried the same items and are in the same district.

She then called someone named Malcom from the other store and told him that I'm a "VIP" which is a code word for some to be weary about.

I left without the price adjustment of 50% off.This not the type of customer service that I expect from Levi's and I will no longer shop there.

Review about: Levis Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service, Refund, Excuses, Disappointed many times, Price adjustment.

Had an Experience with Levis?

Comments