Cape May Court House, New Jersey

Please start making your Levi's the way you did before.

These jeans have gotten so thin they are terrible, I just spend a week looking for 527 jeans and I ordered them through jcpenney, and this time I got the dark color and I think they are even thinner than the lighter color.

Everybody was out of these 527 Jeans, when I finally got them I'm not happy with them at all. I have been buying Levi jeans for more then 30 yrs and now it's been 5 yrs that I have noticed that they are going to ***.

They don't last as long anymore and this stretch stuff you put in them is terrible.Please start making them like the way you should be proud of and start making them here in the United States of America cause you sure like taken our money. Not happy and if no change I will be looking for another brand, and that's ashame you CEO's should be ashame of yourself to sell off to other countries making your product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of levis 527 jeans from Levis. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Levis to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was disappointed many times and poor quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Levis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments