I have been buying LEVI Jeans since the mid-70s. Back then you brought them home dark blue and washed them a few times, until the blue dye was gone, and they were good to go; they LASTED for a long time.

Today? I bought a few pairs of 514s and wore them just a few times (no more than 3 times for each pair, washed them in gentle wash cycle, cold rinse, minimal detergent). Two of them developed rips up the back pocket line! WTF?

I can't fix them; the fabric is too wafer-thin. What a bunch of junk! I guess farming production to the cheapest overseas facilities means more profit for Levi-Strauss & Co.; JUNK for the American consumer.

Sad to see a once-great product turn into such ***. Never will I buy Levis again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of levis 514 jeans from Levis. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Levis to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Levis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments